Am I disappearing?


(This is a link to an external article written by Toni Turner, which was sent out by Sarah Dacre at Electrosensitivity UK)


I lay floating in a hot salt water bath, head back and salty tears falling into the water. The crushing pain in my head is exhausting. I’m begging God to let me live.“My hearing is fading. My eyesight is fading. My body functions are fading. My memory is fading. I feel like I am disappearing. This is the tenth night of the disappearing act.“Ten days ago I had thought I had a handle on this invisible force. I really thought I'd been so careful. Yet, there in the meeting room I again felt a searing pain in my head. The crushing in my temples increased over the next two days.”

Fortunately Lynn Attwood, 55, is now one of the luckier ones. She researched the nose bleeds, the crushing headaches, nausea and dizziness and found ES-UK, a charity established to help people with electrical sensitivity (ES)...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses and EMFs

A Story of Ehs, and Accepting Loss

Major EHS tribunal decision in the UK